My Screen Name My Screen Name

I liked it

Funny. Good animation and graphics. One of my favourites!

Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

Nice collab

Most I liked the 3D effects of Derc - Tora!

Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

to short

The animation and graphics were terrible and you really should make it longer.

Paccoland Paccoland

Nice

This game is good to relax. I liked it!

ArmorSlots ArmorSlots

I'm bored

Graphics: Nice. But this it's boring.

Dino Run Dino Run

Funny

The graphics looked ... old, but the game is really good.

Ambient Loop Revised Ambient Loop Revised

Sounds like there is missing something

This song needs some pads, FX-sounds and sequences. Only the drums do not make the song sound good. If you would add some melodical things fitting to the drums it would be a great ambient song. Just the pad at the end makes it not sound like a loop and it absolutely fits not the rest of the song.

5/10 and 3/5

It would be great if you could give your opinion to some songs I made because I'm frustated that just a few people are giving reviews. Hope to hear back from you soon!

ballsnbutt responds:

Thank you for the review. Should the pad have been thoughout the whole song and should it have been super quiet? I am still a "noob" at this. I will keep trying and your responses only encourage me.

Gazing at a Starry Night edit1 Gazing at a Starry Night edit1

Interesting

This song absolutely works without any kind of drum. I could imagine this song to be the background music of a exciting flash movie or something like this really good.

5/5 and 9/10

I also made some songs like this and it would be great if you could give me your opinion to some of them. Hope to hear from you soon!

tigger888 responds:

Thankyou very much! I am thinking about expanding it and making it be like a soundscape. It will be a tune with a morphing theme and mood, but it will be longer and i will beg some admins and mods to let me upload something bigger then 8 mb. And sure i will go and look at your tunes!

Dark Energy Pulse Dark Energy Pulse

Good job

This song really gives a dark feeling (most because of the heavy drum). I think it would be a great background loop for a game.

All in all: 5/5 and 9/10

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

thankyou dude if you ever want to collaborate i would be more than happy to do so